Monday, January 5, 2009

There is no getting around it...........


There is no getting around it. No matter how much denial I am in, no matter how much I try to not think about it, no matter what I try to do, the truth of the matter is that I have to go back to school...........And in just a few hours. Here I am spending my last night up till the very wee hours of the night. Why? I guess I just want to enjoy every last bit of freedom that I can. School starts tomorrow and 100 high school students will be waiting on me. Notice I did not say waiting to "learn", but they will be waiting on me nonetheless. It will be a chaotic day trying to get them back into the swing of learning and school. The two week break was wonderful. Did I say wonderful? I meant WONDERFUL. Now it is time to face reality and get ready for second semester. No lazy days around the house, no taking my time to enjoy the little things. No cooking and trying out new recipes...In just a few short hours it is off to the races. I'd best be ready...because there is no getting around it...........

No comments: