Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Soapbox for The Day

I come from a long line of journalists. Journalists that believed in being unbiased and 'reporting' the news, not 'making' the news, or 'opinionating' the news. For about the last six months...or more...I have often wondered what my grandfather would think about the media today. I am tired of it all. I am tired of the media. I am tired of journalists (for lack of a better word) that report the news how they 'want' to report it. This biased media slants stories from football to presidential politics. I am tired of it and do not see it getting any better. I am a news junkie. I like to know what is going on in the world each and every day. To that end, I notice the bias and liberalism more and more. Is it ever going to get any better? What can we do about it? Does anyone else sense this and feel the disgust?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed