Friday, January 25, 2008

Cabin Fever

I have cabin fever so bad!  My hubby has cabin fever as bad or worse than me!  My dog and cat have cabin fever worse than any of us!  The boys have it too, although they are still young enough to brave the elements and venture out at all hours.  It seems like we have been trapped inside for weeks on end.  It seems that way, BECAUSE WE HAVE!  My yard has had ice or snow or both on it since December 3.  The streets in town have also been covered or somewhat covered since then. The cold is so cold that it even hurts my teeth.  I am not asking for tropical weather (yes, I actually am).  I just want it so that we can let the animals out; we can take walks; we don't have to worry about falling and getting hurt on the ice.  I will take cold, I just can't take this bone-crusher cold with snow and ice under my feet.  I am ready to take my dog out walking and try to get back into shape.  I am hoping at some point I can look back at this and say, "Hey, I not only dieted, but I started in the middle of winter and I beat the lard and the weather!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.