Thursday, April 24, 2008

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails..


Happy Birthday Sarah!!!
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "WHAT, You too? I thought I was the only one!"...C.S.Lewis
To my very good friend Sarah, who understands the love of the sun and the craving of 90 degrees. Sarah shares the same summer addictions I do, and is willing to spend her summer afternoons soaking in the sunshine, reading good books, and of course a sharing a little gossip! I'll never find anyone else that truly understands the tan thing like you do! Thanks for being such a wonderful (and beautiful) friend.
p.s. I picked the title just for Sarah and her unbelievable voice. I love to stand by Sarah at ball games and lip sync "The Star Spangled Banner" and just hope that someone thinks that her voice is coming out of my mouth!! (true story)

No comments: